Eastern Railway is inviting 436 ITI pass Candidates as “Act Apprentices” for Kanchrapara Workshop and Sealdah Division in trades of Fitter, Welder, Electrician, Wireman, Lineman, Carpenter, Painter, Electronics, Refrigeration & AC, Painter and Etc. Employment Notice No. 01/2012-13/KPA. ITI pass candidates in any one of the relevant trade may apply. Qualification norms and information in brief is given below—
436 ITI CANDIDATES AS ACT APPRENTICE IN EASTERN RAILWAY — KANCHRAPARA WORKSHOP AND SEALDAH DIVISION. EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO. 01/2012-13/KPA
Apprentices will be engaged in the below given trades—
FOR KANCHRAPARA WORKSHOP: 360 Nos. (out of total 3% reservation is for Ex-Serviceman)
1. Fitter: 128 Nos. (Gen-61; SC—19; ST—10; OBC—35; PH—3)
2. Welder (G&E): 45 Nos. (Gen—23; SC—7; ST—3; OBC—12)
3. Electrician: 127 Nos. (Gen—61; SC—19; ST—10; OBC—34; PH—3)
4. Machinist: 15 Nos. (Gen—8; SC—2; ST—1; OBC—4)
5. Wireman: 15 Nos. (Gen—8; SC—2; ST—1; OBC—4)
6. Carpenter: 15 Nos. (Gen—8; SC—2; ST—1; OBC—4)
7. Painter (General): 15 Nos. (Gen—8; SC—2; ST—1; OBC—4)
FOR SEALDAH DIVISION: 76 Nos. (Out of total 3% reservation is for Ex-Serviceman)
1. Fitter: 36 Nos. (Gen—18; SC—6; ST—2; OBC—9, PH—1)
2. Electrician: 20 Nos. (Gen—10; SC—2; ST—1; OBC—6, PH—1)
3. Wireman: 3 Nos. (gen—2; OBC—1)
4. Welder: 2 Nos. (Gen—1; OBC—1)
5. Lineman: 3 Nos. (Gen—2; OBC—1)
6. Electronics Mechanic: 7 Nos. (Gen—4; SC—1; OBC—2)
7. Mech. Ref & A/C: 5 Nos. (Gen—3; SC—1; OBC—1)
Qualification Required: Class 10/ Madhyamik pass candidates with minimum 50% marks and must have ITI trade Certificate in relevant trades (from ITI affiliated to NCVT) may apply.
Age Limits: between 15yrs to 24yrs as on 01/01/2012. Upper age relaxation for OBC—3yrs; SC/ST—5yrs, PH—10yrs, Ex-Serviceman and Others—as per norms.
N.B: Eligible candidates may apply for any one of the Division. Applying for vacancies in both divisions may lead to cancellation of their application.
The training period will be of One year. Stipend will be paid as per extant rules.
How to Apply: Apply on prescribed Application Form along with attested copies of necessary documents and testimonials in support of eligibility. Application form can be print-out/ typed on good quality of A4 size paper (30cmX21cm) and should fill in own handwriting.
List of enclosures—
- Indian Postal Order (IPO) of Rs.40/- prepared in favour of FA & CAO, E.Rly,Kolkata payable to GPO/Kolkata.SC/ST and PH candidates were exempted from processing fee.
- Attested copy of Qualification certificate, Mark sheets, Trade Certificate and Marksheet
- Attested copies of Caste certificate/ Discharge certificate/ PH certificate
- 2 Nos. passport size photograph attested by Gazetted Officer (One copy pasted on Application form and other copy on Admit card)
- 1 Nos. self-addressed envelope (11”x5”) with affixed postal stamp of Rs.5/-
The application form and enclosures containing envelope should be superscribe — “APPLICATION FOR ENGAGEMENT OF ACT APPRENTICE. COMMUNITY_____(Unreserved/ PH/ Ex-Serviceman/ SC/ ST, choose any one) , FOR ______(SEALDAH DIVISION/ KANCHRAPARA WORKSHOP, choose any one)”.
LAST DATE OF APPLICATION AND ADDRESS: —
The application form duly filled along with above listed enclosures should reach through Ordinary Post only on or before 31st October 2012 (4.30 PM) at the following address —
Address (For both Kanchrapara Workshop & Sealdah Division): WORKSHOP PERSONNEL OFFICER, EASTERN RAILWAY, KANCHRAPARA RAILWAY WORKSHOP, P.O.KANCHRAPARA, 24-PARGANAS (N) PIN-743145
Application form can be also submitted in person or by hand by dropping the application form at the drop-box kept for its purpose at the above address during office hours within last date.